Saturday, August 27, 2011

Orange juice, anyone?

Okay, I'm going to be the first one to admit, the kitchen is not really my domain. I have never been interested in cooking (although I LOVE collecting recipes ... for that one day I'm going to cook a feast for my hubby ... not sure when). And I have no cooking talent.

On rare occasions when I want to do something special for my kids or with my kids, I bake. Cupcakes and the sort. Nothing too exciting.

But now and then I find a recipe so easy (you don't even have to turn on the stove or oven) and yummy, I can't say 'no'. Making orange juice is one of those treasures ;-)

I found this idea on my friend's Facebook page. The instructions were simple: Squeeze many different kinds of oranges into a container. I happened to have a grapefruit, a couple of Sunkist oranges and tons of clementines. So, oila:


It made exactly 1 1/3 glasses of refreshing juice. I would have taken a photo of it, but it went into my son's and hubby's tummies faster than I could pick up my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment