Monday, March 19, 2012

Boy's clothing

I love buying clothes. Girls clothes to be exact. Boys clothes? Hm, not so much. Sometimes I find fun stuff, but now that my boy is 5 and close to the end of, I guess, toddler clothing, boys clothes look too much like teenage clothing or men clothing. What's up with that?

So when I found this book: Sukie Iron Ons, I was delighted!


Initially I was a little nervous, but it turns out that the pictures are really easy to iron on. It took a little practicing on a cheap T-Shirt to figure out exactly how long it would take to iron and how much pressure I needed to put on. Well it turns out it took quite a few minutes and a lot of pressure!

Here is my first T-Shirt ...



Forgive his sheepish grin. He didn't really want to be on camera. And as you can see fifteen seconds later I needed to bribe him with food :-/

I'm thinking I might put a few iron ons on a button down shirt as well. Bags. Girl shirt. Lots of stuff ... =)

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Take A Look Tuesday! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete